Hey!!! (:

I've decided to take a trip alone to the NAAF conference this year! I'm super excited! It'll be by fist solo trip. I'm curious to know who else is going to go, anyone from Texas that knows the area or any tips for going alone... (whats a "must see!")

-Jelly<3

Views: 181

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be there!

This will be my 7th consecutive NAAF Conference since my diagnosis.

I've never been to San Antonio before but I'm sure it will be a good time.

NAAF's Always A Good Time!!!

Jeff

I'm going!! I live In Houston so the fact that it's only 3 hrs away it too good to pass up!! It will be my first time at the conference.

I'm sure you will enjoy it!

I'm going!  I will be solo as well, and it will be my first time at a NAAF conference.  I've actually lived in San Antonio, so I can tell you anything you want to know about it!  My favorite thing is the food.  LOL.  However, some of the best places aren't on the riverwalk/downtown.  Here are places that I suggest in case anyone is interested....

Italian:  Paesano's (on riverwalk)

Sushi:  Sushi Zushi (VERY good)

Steak:  Saltgrass (on riverwalk)

Fun:  Dick's Last Resort (on riverwalk; FYI, look it up before you go, there is something special about it)

Mexican:  Mi Tierra Cafe Y Panaderia (downtown, open 24 hours)

Or  Mamacita's

If you are renting a car, La Cantera is nice, and the Quarry area is neat to see.  Shopping/restaurants at both places.  There is also Fiesta Texas, and Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels.  Enchanted Rock would be good for the people who like to hike.

Hi

I'll be there

Rosy

So - the Hyatt is sold out for the group rate and I can't stand to pay the $209/per night regular rate.... I think I'm going to use my Marriott points to stay at the Marriott Rivercenter and just go everyday to the hotel... I hate that I have to do that but oh well... Is anyone else in the same boat??

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service