I was diagnosed with aa at 15 in high school it was very tough. At one point all my hair grew back they way it had been before aa. three yrs later it just steadily fell out more and more. For two yrs now I have been wearing wigs. Cause I got tired of every 4 to 6 wks having 130 shots go in my head. But in may of this year I got a new doctor and she put me on iron pills and a medical food pill called deplin between the two of these meds in 3 months I have seen a tremendous amount of thick regrowth along with some lenght. At this point I can barely get my wig on. Just thougth I would let you all know about this combo. I look forward to getting to know you all better
christie

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

I tried that treatment years ago with hardly any effect. I may have seen some regroth at the time, I don't remember now cause it was a long time ago but I think for me anyhow, it was coincidence because I kept on it and everything fell out again. Good luck if it's working for you though.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service