Has anyone heard of ThymuSkin?

http://www.thymusking.com/

Views: 288

Replies to This Discussion

I have heard of this and I purchase some but they sent me small bottle and I use it on my daughter and fuzzy hair did appear but since I didnt have enough to see the end result I didn't purchase it due to the expense but I think it works and I plan on ordering some more...
I have had Alopecia Areata on and off for 10 years. I have used steroid creams and injections. The steroids worked sometimes but then my AA would return. Then I found Thymuskin and my life completely changed. It took 2 months for my patches to start filling in with new hair. Then, after 8 months of treatment, I stopped as all of my hair was back! Nothing has ever worked this well in the past. Thymuskin was a great choice for me.

Hi Niki! I'm happy it worked for you and hope it will work for me too! Could you please tell me what all products of Thymuskin you used? Thanks.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service