Alopecians needed for a television production PSA on Alopecia, Los Angeles

Hey Californians,
I am an alopecian who is completely new to Alopecia World and is loving all the positiveness and support from this community. I have had AA for about 8 years. I am currently studying TV production at Cal State Northrigde and am working on a student PSA on the support groups available for Alopecians. I am looking for people with Alopecia to come out on camera for my PSA. It will be a truly great, and positive project. Please if you are near the Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley area and are interested contact me. The parts do not require any speaking, just the beautiful smiles of people that know what its like to live with AA. Thanks.

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Annette,

I hope the project is going well.

Do you know about the Bald Girls Do Lunch events in San Diego on Jan 3 and in Irvine on Jan. 4? I just posted something. Any chance you could make it?

Love to see you! Attending a BGDL event last year was an amazing experience for me.

Best,
Mary
I want to be on TV!!!!!
Hi there..... I have AU, and have only had it about a year, though have struggled with AA since i was a little girl... anywho, I am interested in your project! I am not ashamed of being a bald woman, and really want to spread awareness!!!! I live in North San Diego County, does that rule me out? I have a car :)
Please let me know if you need me for your project, I would love to be a part of it

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service