Made it stronger? Made you abandon it? Made you find it?
Share your experiences,good or bad.Nobody's gonna judge :]

My Personal Experience:
I found that I was exceedingly angry with God at first,wondering why He'd 'let' such a thing happen to me at this point in my life.Gradually though as I've come to accept it,I've realised He's been there to help me all along.He truly has stepped in when I thought there was no other way to go on and helped me see the way to go and provided,on more than one occasion,the means for me to cover up what I wanted to cover.I've found that alopecia has made my faith stronger because it has provided and immediate situation personal to me that has let God truly show me what He can do.

Love and Hugs to All x :]

Views: 38

Replies to This Discussion

Sometimes life gives us challenges that are not quickly nor easily resolved. I think this is a growth opportunity and a chance to allow God to show you a new facet of his grace. I have learned to live with problems and focus on other things and even to see the probs differently over time. I think when I accept the difficulty as mine, I discover the power to walk with it and focus on God and not so much on me. My own faith was shaken by my daughters AA, but she has amazed me with her ability to share the grief and move on with life and with AA. I have learned to no longer see God as punishing and judging, but compassionate, upholding and freeing. Our revelation of God dictates our behaviour, so revelation needs to be growing all the time.
My faith has actually strengthen in God and the love that I have for God is helping me face my Alopecia. When I first developed AA, I was questioning God ""Why Me?". My Mom was very supportive and would always tell me to never question God and that I should ask him to heal me from whatever sickness I was going through. Over the years my AA progressed into AT then recently (like a few months ago) in AU. At first I thought my prayers were going unanswered until I started taking my Mom's advice on concentrating on other things in life that God has provided for me than my hair. When I start doing that I realized that God was blessing me in other areas of my life that I am so thankful for and means more to me than anything. I still stress about my hair and feel a little down and when I do I look to God and say a quick prayer to lift my spirits. I was feeling down yesterday about my condition and I prayed to ask God give me strength to get through the rest of day. That same day, I was online looking for information about my hair loss & nail problems (alopecia has started to affect my nails) and I had stumbled upon this website. I know in my heart that it was God who directed me to this website. God works in mysterious ways. This website had truly brought joy into my life in only a short period of time. I have come to know the God is very loving and He knows everything that we are going through and as long as we trust him, hold on to our faith and pray, He will lead us down the path for us to find a way to deal with our problems and not let it control us. I do agree that going through challenges in life is a growth oppportunity for us to strengthen our faith in God and to receive His blessings.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service