I am notorious for falling asleep in the first five minutes of a movie. I just sort of get bored or something and comfortable leaning on my husbands shoulder and then pass out. Don't get me wrong it's not that I don't like movies, or at least some of them ... my all time favorite is 'Running Scared', I've never not even when I was ill fallen asleep while it played and I must have watched it like a zillion times :)
So I was wondering what are some of your favorite movies?
My top five include
Running Scared, Dead Man on Campus, Benchwarmers, Training Day, and Office Space.
Also I am addicted to Avatar - any one scene it? I'm totally going as Avatar Aang for Halloween yo!
Heart
CAR

Views: 7

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for sharing Casey. I've never heard of The Jacket, perhaps I'll check it out.
Hey.. it takes me soo long to reply (sorry bout that!) but The jacket is soo amazing! its CRAZY! def get it and try it out! it has Adrien Brody and Kiera Knightly in it! ;o) 2 thumbs up in my book! ;o)
Hmmm, I'm not sure about Adrien, but Kiera is totally hot - worth checking out for sure. No if I could just remember to do it. No worries on the delayed reply... I'm a space cadet myself.
Heart,
CAR
Okay, I got a list for you!

Anything by Alfred Hitchcock (Psycho, The Birds, Rear Window, Dial M for Murder, Marnie, Vertigo, and the TV shows too!)
All of Bruce Lee's movies (Enter the Dragon, The Chinese Connection, The Big Boss, Way of the Dragon, and Game of Death)
Imitation of Life
The Usual Suspects
7even
The Hunt for Red October
all the James Bond movies
all the Harry Potter movies
The Terminator
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
A Nightmare on Elm Street
Carrie
Christine
Coal Miner's Daughter
any Walt Disney movie
We Are Marshall
Remember the Titans
Invincible
Boogie Nights
Forrest Gump
Philadelphia
Ray
I'm Gonna Git You Sucka
Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
Ali G Indahouse
Office Space
Smokey and the Bandit (ask me about the drinking game too)
Steel Magnolias
Misery
The Shawshank Redemption
The Green Mile
El Cid
The Ten Commandments
Samson and Delilah
Spartacus
Ben-Hur
The Namesake
Diary of a Mad Black Woman
Madea's Family Reunion
Meet the Browns

and so many others I can't name -- but any of these on my list will get automatically recorded on my DVR!!! :)
Your DVR is super sweet if it can handle a job that big all on it's own!! LoL. Thanks for sharing!
Kiss Kiss
CAR
little miss sunshine (total fan), pay it forward (obvious choice), steel magnolias, office space kills me no matter how many times ive seen it.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service