Ok...Sorry...but this is for those AU people out there.
I have a problem, and I would just be amazing to get it off my chest, and see if it affects anyone else.

I have no nose hair.

Those little filiments of hair that act as filters. They also protect your breahting from the cold frigid air in the Winter????They also have a second job of stopping sinus dripple???
I mean, brushing my teeth is one thing. I know now I have to blow my nose weather it needs it or not before I brush my teeth.
Even then, I can be found sniffing away.
But I have problems in mixed company. One time, this little ole lady asked if I needed a hanky.

Does anyone else have this issue??? How do you cope???

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

I don't have nose hairs either, but I'm not sure that I have a dripple problem. Well maybe no one has said anything to me about my sniffing actually, because I do sniff a lot in the winter. I typically try to keep bundled and ALWAYS when I am outdoors or anywhere cold I wrap my scarf over my mouth and nose to help heat the air.
LOL You'd be surprised to find out how many people here actually share this same issue. Like Car I don't really have a sniffly problem but there was a forum, I beleive, on this at one time. There really isn't much you can do other than isolate any unknown allergens and to keep a hanky handy. A (de)humidifier may help but I don't know for sure. In the winter you could at least keep a scarf up over your nose, between that hiding the drips and a tissue at your side you should be good to go. :)
I find that I have to keep my head back. Any time I lean over...sniff sniff sniff

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service