Fall is here and my head is cold. Should have known that was going to happen. I think one of the kids absconded with my favorite knit cap. What’s your favorite head gear for cool weather…bandana, do-rag, skullcap, other??? What about material…mesh, cotton, fleece?

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

They aren't really me. Do you know any sort of "alternative" style scarves (e.g. rock chick)?

I usually just wear hats, as does my friend who is male. He seems to have more choice than me though!
Whoa! Thanks Cat...I've never heard of Buffs before. They look really comfortable. The biggest problem may be keeping the not so little anymore crumb snatchers (aka my DDs) from swiping them! I found a couple of sites that ship to the US...this might take a while...so many to choose from.
I like cotton caps like similar to military style (forget the name now) as I need the peak to protect my face from the sun.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service