i'm anxious to hear what people have to say about this topic.

what are the best bands ever?

what are the worst bands ever?

you decide, 2008. =]

Views: 66

Replies to This Discussion

for me, the best bands ever are...

-flyleaf
-underoath
-blessthefall
-chiodos
-coldplay
-metro station
-i see stars
-fantastic!
-anberlin

^^^^[if you don't know who these people are look them up.]

worst bands:

-tokio hotel [english version. i love the german version!]
-insane clown possey
-disturbed
-bands that try too hard. lol.
how about most disappointing band? :]

omg when i went to the kerrang tour ages ago i was a massive fan of hawthorne heights, i think they were headlining as well. then when i heard them live i was serioooously disappointed :( i was sad to add it to my list of "good music but terrible live list" along with senses fail. ahh well.
senses fail and hawthorne heights...used to be some of my favorite bands. then my friend had me listen to them live to. it makes a lot of people sad hearing their favorite band SUCK live. lol.
heyy
my fav bands are
paramore
metro station
all time low
seether
boys like girls
good charlotte
lifehouse
panic at the disco
linkin park

(and i can't think of any bands that i hate )
best bands ever.........
Three days grace , good charlotte , linkin park, nickelback, 3 doors down
atreyu
sum 41
simple plan
yellow card
system of a down
flyleaf
apopcalyptica
bowling for soup
days of the new
Worst bands ever
Jonas brothers , Naked brothers band,fall out boy, miley cirus/hanna montana and other bands that are made famouse by tv networks and most of the hip hop and R&b people and defentily the isane clown possey. they have to be one of the worst ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best:
Foo Fighters, RHCP, Alice in Chains, STP, Pearl Jam, Deftones, Stones, Nirvana many more...

Worst: (im gonna gte hell for this)

REM
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Evanesence
Beastie Boys
Boy Bands in general
To me the best band is Linkin Park. Have been their fan years and finally this year were able to go to their concert and took part meet and greet in Riga.
I also like 30 Seconds to Mars and Rammstein :)
I'm a huge fan of metal and punk rock...mix them together and you get incredible harmony!!! It's tough to pick the best bands of all time because if you do you get: Led Zeppelin, the Doors, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, and Iron Maiden...let's not forget Jimi Hendrix, the Sex Pistols, the Ramones, the Dead Kennedys, and the Bad Brains.

I would have to say that I'm thrilled by the new Metallica album and can't wait to see them in December!!! Anyway, here's my list of favorite bands...though not in any particular order:

*Bad Religion
*Social Distoriton
*(classic) Metallica
*Turbonegro
*Neurosis (Colombia)
*Masacre (Colombia)
*I.R.A. (Colombia)
*Fertil Miseria (Colombia)
*Soulfly
*(classic) Sepultura
* (and the recently released...) Cavalera Consipiracy

of course...all respect to Bob Marley and the Blues!!!!
Worst bands???

anything from the Disney Channel.

anything on American Idol (if it does become a sort of band)

anything whiny that looks like it could be Hardcore
My favorite bands are:
Rammstein
Marilyn Manson
NovaKill
Led Zeppelin
And a whole lot of Arabian belly dance music, trance/house, death metal, and rock (not the whiney boy band pathetic excuses of today).

Music keeps me sane. :)
best bands

original misfits
danzig
dead k's
horrorpops
leeway
mercyful fate
guns n roses
carnivore
type o negative
black sabbath
the cure
the cramps
suicidal tendancies
red hot chili peppers
peaches
stray cats

more can't remember

who wants to remember bad music

oh yeah i hate the new misfits - thanks

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service