Nerida's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Just to weigh in on the conversation suggesting that these chemicals my be responsib…"

Nerida replied Oct 5, 2022 to FFA and common beauty aid ingredients

16 Oct 5, 2022
Reply by Nerida

"Geri, you said your getting some hair regrowth?  Is this proper hair or peach fuzz (…"

16 Oct 5, 2022
Reply by Nerida

"Very interesting.  I've been avoiding methylcloroisothiazolinone and octicysalate fo…"

16 Oct 5, 2022
Reply by Nerida

"Interesting.  Would have given that a go about 10yrs ago.  Too late now, no point tr…"

Nerida replied Jan 8, 2022 to New Treatment Options

21 Jan 9, 2022
Reply by FFAKari

"Interesting.  I do have a lot of allergies.  Mainly to things that touch my skin (lo…"

Nerida replied Jan 5, 2022 to Food Allergy Testing question

8 Feb 16, 2022
Reply by sampeckard

"Hi flowers.  I'm rarely on this site anymore and when I do mum (Maz) is here too (Hi…"

Nerida replied Nov 4, 2020 to Hair pieces

6 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by Afraid

"Hi, Regarding Tattoos I have not eyebrows.  I use to use stick on eyebrows which can…"

Nerida replied Apr 30, 2017 to Still new to FFA. What are three positive things you do to help you look and feel better about YOU

10 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

"I'm 37 and mine had moto able started 5-6yrs ago but I think it may have started a c…"

Nerida replied Jul 16, 2016 to 2016 CARF Conference Information/Summary/Discussion

58 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by SJC

"Thanks. Great info. Yep I've got a super bump on my forehead and I'd agree that it r…"

Nerida replied Jul 14, 2016 to 2016 CARF Conference Information/Summary/Discussion

58 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by SJC

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service