Gai's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi all, I think I was having a rant yesterday through total frustration and sadness.…"

Gai replied Apr 22, 2016 to What does really help? Regular medicines of alternative therapy?

26 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Embo

"I have been using Clobestatol lotion(anti inflammatory)for a couple of months, but t…"

Gai replied Apr 22, 2016 to What does really help? Regular medicines of alternative therapy?

26 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Embo

"Robin, great to hear from you. I think the biggest progress I have made has been a d…"

Gai replied Mar 22, 2016 to Newly diagnosed in Colorado

50 Mar 18, 2019
Reply by julie

"Hi Robin, I have just found the web site Phoenix helix too, and it is really good. I…"

Gai replied Mar 21, 2016 to Newly diagnosed in Colorado

50 Mar 18, 2019
Reply by julie

"Hi Kikibob, I have decided to try the topical steroids, but will not be trying oral…"

Gai replied Mar 20, 2016 to Newly diagnosed in Colorado

50 Mar 18, 2019
Reply by julie

"Hi Debs, I was pleased to hear there was some research happening. I am in Australia,…"

Gai replied Mar 18, 2016 to BLOOD SAMPLES NEEDED BY GUYS HOSPITAL LONDON FOR FFA RESEARCH

23 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by Agneta

"Hi Lo, my GP thought I was having signs of under methylation so did gene test. Cost…"

Gai replied Feb 24, 2016 to New member

11 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Lo

"Hi Maddy, my sweats are huge around the hairline, but I also get the hot flushes, sw…"

Gai replied Feb 24, 2016 to New member

11 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Lo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service