Camille's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I got my first autoimmune disease six months after a surgical menopause. Now I have…"

Camille replied Jun 15, 2017 to Recent diagnosis

18 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Anne Louise

"I wanted to reply to you because of my common autoimmune issues. Seven years ago I l…"

Camille replied Jun 15, 2017 to Recent diagnosis

18 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Anne Louise

"Gosh,I totally agree with the anxiety of the next step. I've never even seen tatooed…"

Camille replied Jun 15, 2017 to Sorry to vent. .just having a very bad day and need support

27 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Liz Lov

"This skin thing bothers me as much as the hair loss. I wondered what was going on wi…"

Camille replied Jun 14, 2017 to Sorry to vent. .just having a very bad day and need support

27 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Liz Lov

"Thanks for the wig info. I have an appt to look at wigs today. Don't need it yet but…"

Camille replied Jun 14, 2017 to Sorry to vent. .just having a very bad day and need support

27 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Liz Lov

"Dear AnnieMay, I just saw that you live in Oregon. I live in Vancouver,Wa. I would b…"

Camille replied Jun 13, 2017 to Sorry to vent. .just having a very bad day and need support

27 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Liz Lov

"Dear AnnieMay, I just want to say I'm sorry you feel so low today. This is the fourt…"

Camille replied Jun 13, 2017 to Sorry to vent. .just having a very bad day and need support

27 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Liz Lov

"To Annie May, Thanks. I'll check out their website. So glad to know there's someone…"

Camille replied Jun 2, 2017 to New to FFA

35 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Minter

"Dear SallyWess, Thanks for sharing your beautiful picture. I feel braver because of…"

Camille replied Jun 2, 2017 to Facial papules

31 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Oddtimes83

"Hi Jo, I'm new to this but have been losing eyebrows for a long time and have only a…"

Camille replied Jun 2, 2017 to New to FFA

35 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Minter

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service