Miss Mymble's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Im confused. Blue Lizard sensitive contain Titanium Dioxide. As I understood that’s…"

Miss Mymble replied Jul 26, 2019 to FFA and common beauty aid ingredients

16 Oct 5, 2022
Reply by Nerida

"To answer my own question about suggestions for products.  It looks like the brand G…"

Miss Mymble replied Jul 23, 2019 to FFA and common beauty aid ingredients

16 Oct 5, 2022
Reply by Nerida

"Thank you so much for the info Geri. And congrats on positive progress! So good to h…"

Miss Mymble replied Jul 23, 2019 to FFA and common beauty aid ingredients

16 Oct 5, 2022
Reply by Nerida

"You’re righ.  the progression is not too bad, I guess. Still it is noticeable and th…"

Miss Mymble replied Nov 25, 2018 to Someone please help! Is this early FFA?

13 Nov 25, 2018
Reply by Miss Mymble

"Nope. No children here. But a one year old Stabyhoun pup who thinks I’m her mom.. ;)"

Miss Mymble replied Nov 23, 2018 to Someone please help! Is this early FFA?

13 Nov 25, 2018
Reply by Miss Mymble

"Hormonal and stress is also what I think is  a big part of this disease. And then to…"

Miss Mymble replied Nov 23, 2018 to Someone please help! Is this early FFA?

13 Nov 25, 2018
Reply by Miss Mymble

"Oh you’re welcome. You can feel so alone with this, so it’s truly a blessing with th…"

Miss Mymble replied Nov 22, 2018 to Someone please help! Is this early FFA?

13 Nov 25, 2018
Reply by Miss Mymble

"Hey Hailey Ive looked at your picture and that combined with your description of you…"

Miss Mymble replied Nov 22, 2018 to Someone please help! Is this early FFA?

13 Nov 25, 2018
Reply by Miss Mymble

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service