Leigh's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello ohnonotme - I'm so sorry to hear about your breast cancer diagnosis, I hope yo…"

Leigh replied Jan 5, 2020 to Newly Diagnosed with FFA

24 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by Leigh

"Hi Maria - I haven't been on this site in quite a while, but wanted to reply as we'r…"

Leigh replied Nov 11, 2019 to Newly Diagnosed with FFA

24 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by Leigh

"Hi Anne -  I'm exactly where you were when first diagnosed, I've been spending count…"

Leigh replied Jun 4, 2017 to FFA and skin problem

40 Sep 13, 2019
Reply by Demixl

"Hi Anne - thank you so much for your reply. Because the current treatment protocols…"

Leigh replied Jun 2, 2017 to FFA and skin problem

40 Sep 13, 2019
Reply by Demixl

"Hello Anne -  I hope you're well!  I'm new to this forum and have been reading your…"

Leigh replied May 31, 2017 to FFA and skin problem

40 Sep 13, 2019
Reply by Demixl

"I'm so sorry to hear you're dealing with kidney disease in addition to FFA.  And, wh…"

Leigh replied May 20, 2017 to New to FFA

35 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Minter

"Hi illustr8r and Airam - thank you for your kindness and the replies.  In spite of r…"

Leigh replied May 18, 2017 to New to FFA

35 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Minter

"Hi Airam - thank you very much for your reply.  I'm sorry that you, too, and everyon…"

Leigh replied May 17, 2017 to New to FFA

35 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Minter

"I was also very recently diagnosed with FFA after I noticed the hair above my ears w…"

Leigh replied May 16, 2017 to New to FFA

35 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Minter

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service