DeniseC's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeay! Go Annie Lennox. Love it. She looked great in the 1980s (still does today) and…"

DeniseC replied Jun 18, 2017 to Sorry to vent. .just having a very bad day and need support

27 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Liz Lov

"Just seen this, as my new laptop thinks all emails from this site are the spawn of t…"

DeniseC replied Jun 18, 2017 to Sorry to vent. .just having a very bad day and need support

27 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Liz Lov

"You always make me smile 'Minter' (odd writing that!) - even when you are feeling cr…"

DeniseC replied Jun 14, 2017 to Sorry to vent. .just having a very bad day and need support

27 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Liz Lov

"When I had the Intralace fitted lots of people had no idea what was different - but…"

DeniseC replied Jun 14, 2017 to Sorry to vent. .just having a very bad day and need support

27 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Liz Lov

"Oh yes - to all of that, Minter. The scalp sweating was AWFUL - what hair I had at t…"

27 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Liz Lov

"I have an Intralace System from Lucinda Ellory. I, too, have lots of hair from the c…"

DeniseC replied Jun 13, 2017 to Sorry to vent. .just having a very bad day and need support

27 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Liz Lov

"I suppose the answer to how do I deal with it is .... sometimes good, sometimes bad.…"

DeniseC replied Jun 13, 2017 to Sorry to vent. .just having a very bad day and need support

27 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Liz Lov

"Hi I have had an Intralace system from Lucinda Ellory (see their website) - it's gre…"

DeniseC replied Jun 10, 2017 to New member, diagnosed yesterday and feeling SO down

12 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by philnatural

"Hi For me, I think everything started with oral lichen planus. My GP thought it was…"

DeniseC replied Jun 3, 2017 to Facial papules

31 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Oddtimes83

"I had lichen planus, which is an autoimmune condition - initially in my mouth, but t…"

DeniseC replied Apr 11, 2017 to Columbia U Derm Dr's, Dr Angela Christiano and my own, Dr. Lindsey Bordone are starting research.

21 May 16, 2017
Reply by Leni

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service