So, I like to make people smile. Most of my friends know me to be totally zany but, a good question is if you had a choice of doing anything what would you be doing right now? Only rule is that you have to keep it clean. I mean we are open for critique.

1. Snorkeling in the Bahama's 2. Discovering that island on Lost 3. Watching Lord of the Rings, big screen, surrounded by friends, and having the ability to lounge at will. 4. Eating a chocolate brownie without guilt (that hasn't happened for at least six months). 5. Laughing at my self and daring to look stupid for others just to see them smile.

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Danna,

I think you and I just talked the other day about my vacuum hair piece. Can't wait to meet you.
I see you like snorkeling. We went in Cancun for spring break, and I was snorkeling too, with my hair on. It felf great, and free. I like to golf, although I suck at it. I love digging in the dirt, just this last weekend, I finally climed to the top of Smith Rock, it about killed me, I wanted to hurl myself off the cliff half way up. But, I made it. I go to the gym when I can. Mostly I'm just a jeans and tee-shirt gal. I look forward to meeting you soon. Donna~

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service