Hillary Howard's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Sophie's iron and zinc were very low. The holistic dr said that they were being used…"

Hillary Howard replied Jan 8, 2010 to Food Allergies

29 May 2, 2019
Reply by HarrisonPorshe

"Interesting! Maybe we are on to something. It is so hard to say with so many variabl…"

29 May 2, 2019
Reply by HarrisonPorshe

"Keep us posted and I know the feeling about finding the secret key :)"

29 May 2, 2019
Reply by HarrisonPorshe

"Our regular pediatrician still says there is not medical evidence that food allergie…"

Hillary Howard replied Jan 5, 2010 to Food Allergies

29 May 2, 2019
Reply by HarrisonPorshe

"Well, I have found coconut yogurt (very very $$$$$$) and soy yogurt but Sophie doesn…"

Hillary Howard replied Dec 15, 2009 to Food Allergies

29 May 2, 2019
Reply by HarrisonPorshe

"I was listening to NPR and the had an integrated medicine Dr. on a call in show and…"

Hillary Howard replied Dec 15, 2009 to Food Allergies

29 May 2, 2019
Reply by HarrisonPorshe

"It seems so simplistic but like I said it makes sense and gives us a direction. Asid…"

Hillary Howard replied Dec 11, 2009 to Food Allergies

29 May 2, 2019
Reply by HarrisonPorshe

"Tracy, While we know it isn't a quick fix (or a "cure") it feels good to do SOMETHIN…"

Hillary Howard replied Dec 7, 2009 to Food Allergies

29 May 2, 2019
Reply by HarrisonPorshe

"Hi Jennifer My daughter (she's 6) was diagnosed with AA in July. She has the same th…"

Hillary Howard replied Oct 7, 2009 to Where is it going?

7 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Cindy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service