Louise (Jeremy's mom)'s Discussions

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I just wanted to give everyone an update on our experience with the Hair Up treatmen…"

Louise (Jeremy's mom) replied Jul 20, 2011 to Hair Up treatment

55 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by lesya

"Well it was my son who used the Hair up and I never noticed him itching or having pi…"

Louise (Jeremy's mom) replied Feb 21, 2010 to Hair Up treatment

55 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by lesya

"I can certainly understand all the skepticism. Also, I cannot say for sure how many…"

Louise (Jeremy's mom) replied Feb 19, 2010 to Hair Up treatment

55 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by lesya

"I agree with Yasmin on this one. Although I have never had alopecia myself, I've bee…"

Louise (Jeremy's mom) replied Feb 19, 2010 to Hair Up treatment

55 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by lesya

"I definitely agree! While there certainly are many scam artists out there trying to…"

Louise (Jeremy's mom) replied Feb 18, 2010 to Hair Up treatment

55 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by lesya

"I'm sorry that you're not having better progress with the product. Unfortunately, al…"

Louise (Jeremy's mom) replied Feb 17, 2010 to Hair Up treatment

55 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by lesya

"I've been doing a lot of research on the product and Dr. Gonen and it appears to be…"

55 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by lesya

"I contacted him and he said it was normal to get five steps forward and then one ste…"

55 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by lesya

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service