My daughter starts school tomorrow and I have not been able to get in touch with her new teacher. I sent several emails to all of the teachers she has over the course of a week and the principal. I also spoke to the school nurse. Everyone, but Samantha's new teacher know her and are familiar with her Alopecia and know she wears a wig. I know her outgoing teacher informed her,but I wanted to update her new teacher on some issues, etc. I hope she got my message, but I am nail biting today and sent her yet another email to please let me know she got my messages..She has a new wig, new look and I don't know what is going to come out of Sam's mouth or what the kids will say. I have not been open with her AA and don't plan to. It is just our choice right now..Sam as no issues, it is just me worrying. I just needed that vent..Thank you for reading.Cindy

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Cindy. How did the first day pan out? It is so hard sitting wondering what is going on, isn't it, wondering if they are ok etc etc. Take care and let me know how that day went.............I am sure that information would of been passed to Sam's new teacher about her alopecia and I would hope that she was very watchful of Sam throughout the day. Take care Sharon

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service