How do you handle Alopecia....Is it easy or hard? For me, Taylor, it is very easy because I have a wig. It is called a bio-matrix. It is GLUED on, it is totally awesome!!! Does anybody have a wig or glued on lace wig? I always have a guardian angel with me.

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

lately, i have been accepting my alopecia- i have been thinking- there is nothing i can do about it- and if someone doesnt like me because i have alopecia- they are not worth liking anyway-
Hi there I think your guardian angel is beautiful. My daughter Nicole has just got a Freedom wig which is a vacum wig and she loves it. I am glad that your wig works really well for you.

Take care
Sharon
i orrigonally didn't handle it well when i started loosing my hair as fast as i did. i would go to my room and cry for hours at a time. but now ive eccepted it and im learning how to do different things with out my hair. it feels weird at first but i got used to it pretty quickly and even thoughi loved my hair before hand i dont think of alopecia as a sickness that wasn't unair for me to get when millions still have their hair. recently ive learned that i might have this new kind of alopecia that lets the hair grow back in five months. my dermatologist my confused about my alopecia so he researched it and found that a new kind of alopecia was disovered when asia did research on it and the symptoms completely match mine so we're hopeful. i hope that that gave some insite on how i have been taking my alopecia.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service