Okay everyone..it is now summer! The heat is on in Tampa! I would like to know how do all of you deal with the heat in terms of wearing wigs, etc..
When I go to the beach or even outside it is so hot that I don't stay for long. Any suggestions?

Views: 23

Replies to This Discussion

hello new here... so replying a little late.. but as you know here in Florida it is still HOTTT.. I have to tell you the only way I deal with it when going to the beach is by not moving..lol.. sounds crazy I know that is actually how I adapted (also getting ice water or bringing frozen bottled water and going to the bathroom and freshening my suffacating scalp there) moving from jersey with the change of seasonse change of seasons, then moving to florida that killed me then loosing my hair at 14 I never went into the water so I learned how to professionally lay out and tan... so I could still be a part of all my friends going to the pools and the beach without getting in the water... terrible right... well I am learning how now to go to the beach without my wig on....but wearing my wig all the time for so many years ...me leaving the house without my wig would be like going out without undergarments on..hehehehe but seriously it is no joke this heat here in Florida... so what do you do? Raquel
X_x

Don't y'all get sand in your wigs?

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service