I'm not weird, I'm gifted!I'm not sure just how talented I am in these areas, but I fancy myself to be an amateur photographer of sorts and I play the keyboards, piano and organ for a non-denominational church. I also do a little freelance writing, a couple of poems and a few articles and essays of which I've published on subjects ranging from spirituality and fatherhood to business technology and education news. Interestingly -- to me, at least ;-) -- I've written and published so little because I enjoy "thinking through writing" far more than I enjoy writing what to think. Of course, this means that I'm more of a prolific (and probably profound) scribbler than anything else! Oh yeah, I've gathered from others that I might also be able to hold a tune in a bucket or, to use a more familiar term, sing. And I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that my three daughters, whom I've lectured a million times, would probably add that I have the gift of gab! LOL

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

Oh I do a bit of lyric and poem writing too. Would like to see some of your work too :-)

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service