At the moment I have numerous patches, some very big and others not so big but getting bigger. I have now shaved my head and sometimes razor it but I hate the look of the patchiness and wish it would just get on with it and all fall out. I can't stand people seeing my blue patterned head but I really think that if it was all out then I would be able to hold my head high and get my head out.
Does anyone else feel like this or are you thankful for what you have?
I feel guilty wishing it would all fall out but this is how I feel.
Tell me what you think peeps.
Callie

Views: 1355

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Callie, im at that stage too. I wish it would just fall out, much more pratical. However reading the responses below it does seem that over time my attitued might change. I, like ray look better with a shaved head anyways, but know what you meen about the patches showing though. I do forget about it most days now, but when i go somewhere importaint like a job interview it does play on my mind a bit. Ironically i think if it does all fall out and then i get a patch or too back i might atually then want the patches as it might be a sign things are returning to normal. Ben
Hi

Libby (my daughter) prefers her head smooth like with AU. The downside for her with AU is the lack of eyelashes and eyebrows. With her eyelashes and eyebrows back she often has patches on her head. Jolly annoying condition this one isn't it - grrrrr..... :)

Libby way prefer to shave off what is growing - she really distrusts her hair. It comes and goes all the time.

Rosy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service