Ciao. È chiunque dalla Sardegna?. Ho vissuto in La Madalena, Paula e Porto Pozo quando ero più giovane. Lo amavo. È così bello. Desidero che potrei visitare ancora.

Hello. Is anyone here from Sardinia? I lived in La Madalena, Palau, and Porto Pozo when I was a child. I loved it. It was beautiful. I would love to visit again. My Italian is rusty so excuse my mistakes.

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

nessuno di noi e' della Srdegna ma e' veramente una regione bellissima!!!
Don't worry about language mistakes!! sorry if we don't use this forum very often.Actually we usually use a mailing list that's more private....and most of us don't feel so confident with the english language....even if we could write in italian here.I'm telling them we should use Alopecia world more often...so we can share our experiences and open up to another world.....in italy..not many people do the "alopecia coming out"...:))))
in the mailing list we are almost 100...but you can bet people with alopecia are more than that!!!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service