Jenny's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, I am so glad you posted this! I waited a few months because I wanted to give a…"

Jenny replied Sep 29, 2015 to need some tips/help with freedom wig

11 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

""I honestly have no luck getting the thing on. I think I can count on one hand the n…"

Jenny replied Aug 6, 2014 to need some tips/help with freedom wig

11 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"Well, sad to say I am STILL struggling with this, almost two full months after I've…"

Jenny replied Aug 4, 2014 to Aarrgh -- my Freedom Wig is still driving me crazy!

5 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Thanks, that does help. I went back and watched the video again and realized I was…"

Jenny replied Jul 8, 2014 to Aarrgh -- my Freedom Wig is still driving me crazy!

5 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Yes, that's how I felt too -- they had thousands of my dollars, and I could be waiti…"

Jenny replied Jun 24, 2014 to I was so excited to get a Freedom Wig, but then ...

19 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Jenny

"okay, if I did this right, here is a photo of me after the styling ... So far, so go…"

Jenny replied Jun 16, 2014 to I was so excited to get a Freedom Wig, but then ...

19 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Jenny

"Hello, this is Jenny, the OP again. Well, I just got my hair yesterday! I believe R…"

Jenny replied Jun 12, 2014 to I was so excited to get a Freedom Wig, but then ...

19 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Jenny

"Just one more thing I wanted to add. Rosy is absolutely right: My consultant did sa…"

Jenny replied Mar 29, 2014 to I was so excited to get a Freedom Wig, but then ...

19 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Jenny

"Hi Rosy, thanks for the post and the lovely photos. I really do know that no one is…"

Jenny replied Mar 29, 2014 to I was so excited to get a Freedom Wig, but then ...

19 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Jenny

"Yes, Katie, that's exactly it ... seven weeks after I paid them over two thousand do…"

Jenny replied Mar 28, 2014 to I was so excited to get a Freedom Wig, but then ...

19 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Jenny

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service