Debbi Fuller's Discussions (172)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Insoop, You should talk to your agent - call her and see when she gets a tracking…"

Debbi Fuller replied Nov 15, 2018 to Shipping

1 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Yeah!!  That was an easy one!  For everyone who has an issue with a Freedom - first…"

Debbi Fuller replied Apr 14, 2014 to New Freedom Wig Problems

6 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"The scanning technology (or a plaster mold) is very accurate.  It's not really possi…"

Debbi Fuller replied Apr 13, 2014 to New Freedom Wig Problems

6 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Hi Momoftwoboys, I'm not using your real name here since you aren't either - but ple…"

Debbi Fuller replied Apr 13, 2014 to New Freedom Wig Problems

6 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Great Gemma - best of luck with your new Freedom!! We used to get some really TRUE r…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jul 24, 2013 to Scarring Alopecia

5 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Hannah

"Hi Gemma, Sadly, 16 inches of red hair is not even in the realm of the possible. Red…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jul 24, 2013 to Scarring Alopecia

5 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Hannah

"OK, great! Yes, please always ask me first - I sometimes have a good answer! Not alw…"

Debbi Fuller replied Apr 17, 2012 to Cap showing in my part?

4 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Carolyn, I'm going to be in Charlotte on the 18th and 19th of May in case you want t…"

Debbi Fuller replied Apr 17, 2012 to Cap showing in my part?

4 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Hi Elizabeth, I've been married long enough now not to bother, but when I first got…"

Debbi Fuller replied Feb 25, 2011 to Intimacy & the Freedom Wig

4 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Yea Pat! Good luck with the penny pinching!! Debbi"

Debbi Fuller replied Jul 14, 2010 to fitting for freedom wig

19 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service