Acceptance and coping (836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Big impact on life

I dealt with AA since 4th grade and it was pretty hard.  After the first few years, most of the time I was lucky and it wasn’t too noticeab…

Started by Elle

14 Jan 22, 2020
Reply by SusanM

Hair In My Brush

Hello All, My daughter was diagnosed at the age of 10 with alopecia. As parents we want to fix everything wrong with our kids, but this was…

Started by Tesha

1 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by Alo-mom

Why aren't men attracted to bald women?

This is the most fustrating part about being bald. If you're not already dating or married than there's no hope of finding a mate. Not talk…

Started by Pebbles

75 Oct 15, 2019
Reply by Willmore

Alopecia awareness video

Alopecia video

Started by Fuzzless

1 Sep 10, 2019
Reply by Cocopuffz17

Really struggling with androgenetic alopecia/female-pattern baldness. Here's my story; please help :(

I'm crying as I write this. I'm 24 and I'm losing my hair. And I'm sorry for the long post. Although doctors have told me that it's a waste…

Started by Badger

3 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by Georges

Trying to cope with diffuse AA

Hi, I am new here and was wondering if anyone else has been cursed with diffuse AA. My hair has been slowly thinning for the last four mont…

Started by Starshine

36 Aug 28, 2019
Reply by Apple_eve

tired of people thinking i have cancer

i am bald... i am okay with it pretty much.. yes there are days i miss my hair but i feel bad when people assume im going through treatment…

Started by katfish

3 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Marilyn Baez

I feel like wigs are dominating my life

The title says a lot, but let me elaborate. First, wigs are an extra bill.  I spend so much getting custom wigs that I'm not even happy in,…

Started by KristinWelsh

88 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Jiggybear

My Story

My name is Carl, I am 48 yrs old, I live in CT and have been living with alopecia since I was 5 yrs old.  It stared after corrective eye su…

Started by Carl Merz

14 Jul 3, 2019
Reply by Carl Merz

What is the biggest problem you have with your alopecia?

What is the biggest problem you have with your alopecia?

Started by Sarah

36 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by JessicaStinkle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service