Children with alopecia (334)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Could allergies be the cause?

Hi! My daughter is 9 and was loosely diagnosed with alopecia about 6 months ago. I say loosely because there have been conflicting opinion…

Started by Aussiemum

4 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by Aussiemum

13 year old daughter, losing to much hair

Hello, I hope i get some helpful responses. I might be on the wrong place, if so just let me know. ;) This is my daughters story: She is a…

Started by Natascha

7 Sep 7, 2017
Reply by indunavar

Living and Treating AA

My daughter who at the time was 8 Nov 2016 was diagnosed with AA, like so many posts, articles, and treatments I did try the steroid inject…

Started by Carmenj0nes

13 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by Marisa

Miami pediatric dermatologist?

I need a recommendation for the best pediatric dermatologist in Miami. I have a 3.5 year old and we need to see someone. Thank you!

Started by TexasGirl

0 Aug 17, 2017

NEED SUPPORT GROUP IN CHARLOTTE

Hi!  I am trying to find a support group for kids/teens in the Charlotte/Concord/Kannapolis area.  I am a teacher of an 11 year old who nee…

Started by Irish Rose

1 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by LGordon0730

Donating Personalized Posters of Ella The Enchanted Princess and Necklace

If you know of a special little girl that would like a FREE Personalized Poster of Ella The Enchanted Princess and Ella The Enchanted Princ…

Started by PrincessElla

0 Jul 15, 2017

3 Year old with AA..I have a few questions please.

Hi there, This is my first post, so I do apologize for not even contributing to this forum in the past. This might be a long post but I wa…

Started by aspect

2 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by aspect

AA Market Research: Paid Parent Interviews in Chicagoland and Philadelphia July 10-14, 2017

Chicagoland and Philadelphia "Alopecia Parents/caregivers": Your feedback needed! Got a child 13-17 with moderate to severe AA/AT/AU or a…

Started by Spenser

0 Jul 2, 2017

Children with Alopecia

Hi Members, I am from India, and my 3 year old girl, has been diagnosed with alopecia. Noticed first when one of the eyebrow, had become ve…

Started by Sneha

1 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by NettyNurse

7 year old just diagnosed with AA. Charlotte NC area. anyone out there?

My daughter will turn 8 in July and was just diagnosed with AA. She doesn't understand what is going on. She only has 1 bald spot so far th…

Started by Jaimedance

1 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by DreamingGirl

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service