Support groups, networking (154)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LONG TIME!

Hello everyone ! I m back! Still in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and feel awful on how many contacted me in 2010 and I never was back on…

Started by imtoosexyformyhair

0 Dec 4, 2014

Why do you think there aren't many outside places of support for alopecia?

When I was diagnosed with alopecia areata 23 years ago there was no support online or elsewhere.  Over the years, probably within the last…

Started by Versida

4 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

Looking for support!

I had been diagnosed with AA when I was nearly two years old. I have suffered the loss of my hair and self esteem for as long as I can reme…

Started by Sarah Elizabeth

3 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Sarah Elizabeth

Support group in Balto

I have A.T., looking for support group in Baltimore area.

Started by 33rd st b-ri

2 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by 33rd st b-ri

How to meet others with alopecia in my town/region?

I would love to build a support group in Maryland/DC and it's proving very difficult to do. I was wondering if anyone here has built suppor…

Started by LucAlex

3 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Aimee

I really need a bestfriend with this disease

I really am interested in forming I guess sort of an online friend that can chat with me about thiss

Started by Rachaelovesyouall

8 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Chenyp

Northeast England/Yorkshire

Hi are there any groups in the north east/yorkshire area near Middlesbrough - or anyone who I can be friends with please x

Started by Ruth Smith

4 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Pavla

Bald female friend in Portland/Western Oregon area?

I am newly bald and testing the waters of going bald in public.  I think it would help me a lot if I could meet another woman who is bald t…

Started by OneBaldMother

2 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by OneBaldMother

Nearest support group

I've tried the naaf.com website and there was olny 1 number for loiusiana , but no ones there, anyone have any other ideas or tips ?

Started by Travis Tirrell

0 Jul 14, 2014

Next Chicago support group meeting is July 15th

Next Chicagoland NAAF support group meeting is July 15th from 7-9pm at Crosspoint Lutheran Church: 8505 Redtail Ln, Lakewood, IL 60014. Wou…

Started by amym

0 Jul 8, 2014

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service