Support groups, networking (154)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where IS everyone?

Hi Everyone, I just joined this website about a month ago. I honestly thought i had discovered a great place where i could meet fellow alop…

Started by Deejay

4 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Deejay

Any support groups in Orange County?

just wondering if there is anyone out here that is going through the same feelings, issues of Alopecia would love to have someone to talk t…

Started by Erika

0 Jul 30, 2012

Any Alopecians in New York City?

Hey AW :) I just moved to NYC a month ago and am looking for fellow Alopecians to meet up with! I've been abnt from AW recently, but now th…

Started by traci

2 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Gerina

Local Support Group

Hey all local members from Grand Rapids and surrounding areas. I am going to be starting a local support group. I am waiting for paperwork…

Started by Wesley Marr

1 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by hersheysmb

Teenagers with alopecia?

Any one on here who is a teenager or has a teenager around the ages of thirteen to seventeen with Alopecia? I really would love to get to k…

Started by Storm_Uchiha

2 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Storm_Uchiha

Support group - what to expect?

Hello everyone! I have been coping well with going wig-less :) Everyone at school knows, and it's going great. I get bullied occasionally,…

Started by Sanah Jivani

9 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Alliegator

I am new to hair loss problems, am also considering to wear a wig and I would really appreciate your help and support

Hello everybody My name is Michaela, am from Romania and three years ago I started loosing hair but I have never thoght that I'm going to r…

Started by Michaela

16 Feb 15, 2012

Who has similar hair loss...

I have been to different doctors in search of some kind of answer...I've had biopsies, blood work, blah blah... I have heard my ferritin le…

Started by Brittany

10 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Jennah

Does anyone know of any support groups in Sheffield UK?

Hi ya, I am looking for support groups in Sheffield where i live and cant seem to find any! i was thinking that if there are not any suppor…

Started by Em

2 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Riana

Support Groups

Hello All, I am 8 months into my case of Areata and am looking to join a support group. Can anyone recommend one in NYC? Thanks in advance,…

Started by Amy

1 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Cheryl, Co-founder

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service