Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

has anyone tried virtuesse hair bonding system?

Has anyone tried hair bonding? My daughter competes with cheerleading and I need something that she can tumble in and I came across this pr…

Started by Tanya (Ash's mom) in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Paula Lowry

Julia Crittendon authors book on hair-loss ailment

Mansfield native authors book on hair-loss ailment By LISA MILLER News Journal MANSFIELD -- Julia Crittendon has taken the old saying abo…

Started by Alopecia World in Events, publications, promoting awareness

0 Feb 9, 2009

questions about treatments...

hey all...I joined a a few months ago, however I'm rarely here. Not sure why as it seems like a wonderful place to be. Anyway my 5 yr. old…

Started by Andrea in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Feb 9, 2009

well i did it

i just cut off all my son hair. it look ok. he likes getting his hair cut. this is his first day back in school since his hair cut. i broug…

Started by talia in Acceptance and coping

2 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by talia

Gatherings in Ireland??

I know that this is a bit of a longshot, but maybe it can get the ball rolling, so to speak. Is there, and has there ever been, some kind o…

Started by Serina Doherty in Events, publications, promoting awareness

4 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

Alopecia started after being on antibiotic

If anyone's child has recently been diagnosed with alopecia areata, could you tell me if your child was on an antibiotic prior to the first…

Started by Beth Breslow in Symptoms, treatment options, research

13 May 20, 2020
Reply by Picdubois

confused with how to react??

i am desperatly trying to stay my upbeat self that everyone always seems to think i am. i am 18 years old and have had no hair since i was…

Started by stephani in Acceptance and coping

19 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by errantpigeon

Compassion First Fundraiser For National Alopecia Areata Foundation!

I recently did a fundraiser for the NAAF at my high school. We shaved heads and sold bracelets for $2. I got up in front of my whole school…

Started by Tessa in Events, publications, promoting awareness

4 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

Do we have any further ideas as to what causes AA?

I'm from the UK and was diagnosed 19 years ago. I was told then that it was either an auto immune deficiency or stress. Are there any other…

Started by Julie in Symptoms, treatment options, research

8 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Nicole

I'm new...well sort of.

Hello my name is Mackenzie and a few years back i was told I had Alopecia when a couple of bald spots appeared. It was a really emotional t…

Started by Mackenzie in Acceptance and coping

3 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Emma-Louise

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service