sallylwess's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"Classical Anne, I also started having significant issues with heart arrhythmia about…"

sallylwess replied May 9, 2014 to Are you contemplating eyebrow tattoos?

61 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Anne Louise

"One more thing, I find my confidence, which has always been high, disappeared with m…"

61 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Anne Louise

"I've never been offered the steroid injections. I'm not sure I would do them as I ha…"

61 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Anne Louise

"I just had my gallbladder removed on April 4 and developed an abscess.  I was very i…"

61 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Anne Louise

"Thank you so much for posting this about your experience with getting your eyebrows…"

61 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Anne Louise

"Debs, this is greatly encouraging.  I have to agree with you.  In some ways, I feel…"

sallylwess replied Apr 3, 2014 to For ladies not using any medication - drug free management of FFA

30 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Debs

"I am also not using medication.  In fact, I am going off of Nexium because I think t…"

sallylwess replied Mar 30, 2014 to For ladies not using any medication - drug free management of FFA

30 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Debs

"Hi Michele, I have an appointment with Dr. Norris in February.  Like you, I'm not to…"

sallylwess replied Nov 25, 2013 to FFA my new prescriptions

36 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by sallylwess

"Michelle, I am very interested in what you have to say.  I have been diagnosed with…"

sallylwess replied Nov 11, 2013 to FFA my new prescriptions

36 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by sallylwess

"Ann, that is just what happened to me.  One day, putting on my makeup, I said to my…"

sallylwess replied Nov 11, 2013 to FFA hairloss ?

25 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by sallylwess

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service