sallylwess's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Nancy, I had three kenelog injections.  They might have stopped the hair loss for…"

sallylwess replied Mar 27, 2015 to Intralesional kenelog shots for FFA

5 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Root Beer

"I've been getting the flu shot for over twenty years. If flu shots caused FFA, I thi…"

sallylwess replied Mar 12, 2015 to Did you use a hair removal product before your FFA hairloss?

7 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by PJ - MN, USA

"No, I never used them.  I have those thoughts too.  It is amazing to me that I waxed…"

sallylwess replied Mar 11, 2015 to Did you use a hair removal product before your FFA hairloss?

7 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by PJ - MN, USA

"Dina, I'm not quite sure what you are trying to prove with this comment.  I guess yo…"

sallylwess replied Feb 27, 2015 to Having some treatment success-there is hope!

22 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Lo

"This comment abut the celebrities getting eye brow transplants is very interesting.…"

sallylwess replied Feb 26, 2015 to Having some treatment success-there is hope!

22 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Lo

"Natalie, I am wondering if you had a lot of flaking of the scalp when you started us…"

sallylwess replied Feb 21, 2015 to Regaine

14 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by MJ

"I am happy you are having success.  I also wonder what the arythimyacin is, and how…"

sallylwess replied Feb 21, 2015 to Having some treatment success-there is hope!

22 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Lo

"I'm sorry for you disappointment.  FFA  is truly frustrating.  I think part of the f…"

sallylwess replied Feb 2, 2015 to Laser Treatment Update

5 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Elaine

"Thank you so much for this.  I have not heard of one losing all their hair.  That is…"

sallylwess replied Jan 13, 2015 to FFA and laser treatment

16 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by TrayG

"Yes, please keep us in the loop.  I am very interested as I can relate to all you sa…"

sallylwess replied Jan 13, 2015 to FFA and laser treatment

16 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by TrayG

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service