Sas Holland's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Blondie, When I asked my derm about using Rogaine, he said it was just a waste of…"

Sas Holland replied Feb 11, 2015 to Regaine

14 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by MJ

"Hi Tray and Nathaly, I just ordered the clip-in fringe/bangs from a Dutch website,…"

Sas Holland replied Feb 5, 2015 to Possible solution to hiding hair loss

12 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by TrayG

"thanx, you too! "

Sas Holland replied Feb 4, 2015 to Possible solution to hiding hair loss

12 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by TrayG

"well that's very nice of you TrayG! I will first try and see whether another web sho…"

12 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by TrayG

"well unfortunately it seems they don't  ship to Europe"

12 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by TrayG

"ok, that sounds great, I was just looking on that website, Now I only hope they ship…"

12 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by TrayG

"hi TrayG, thanx for sharing this! This looks great and I hope they have them in cur…"

12 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by TrayG

"HI Ann, I discoverd my FFA  last august and it looks like it is in remission now. m…"

Sas Holland replied Jan 13, 2015 to Hair care products

10 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by sharon

"oh Rebecca, I am sorry to hear that! I have 2 daughters, that's why I asked"

Sas Holland replied Oct 29, 2014 to Any experiences with this book: The Autoimmune Epidemic or Cyclosporine A?

11 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Sas Holland

"hi Geon, I'm sorry to hear your mother wasted so much time on medicine that didn't w…"

Sas Holland replied Oct 29, 2014 to Any experiences with this book: The Autoimmune Epidemic or Cyclosporine A?

11 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Sas Holland

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service