PamW San Diego, CA, USA's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much for the information, Glenda. I am a little confused about the swea…"

PamW San Diego, CA, USA replied May 11, 2014 to A new drug for FFA - Avodart

31 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Christi Q.

"Thank you for sharing this information. What is the name of the probiotic you are ta…"

PamW San Diego, CA, USA replied May 10, 2014 to Could antibiotics be a trigger for FFA?

50 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Classical Anne in NC mountains

"Correct, Sandy. It will not make our hair grow back. It stops further loss."

PamW San Diego, CA, USA replied May 9, 2014 to A new drug for FFA - Avodart

31 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Christi Q.

"There was a recent study out of Duke University that showed it stopped the hair loss…"

PamW San Diego, CA, USA replied May 9, 2014 to A new drug for FFA - Avodart

31 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Christi Q.

"I agree with MJ about the antibiotics not being the trigger. I think that our immune…"

PamW San Diego, CA, USA replied Apr 5, 2014 to Could antibiotics be a trigger for FFA?

50 Jun 2, 2014

"I had several rounds of cipro, amoxicillin, and took omperazole for years! I don't k…"

PamW San Diego, CA, USA replied Apr 4, 2014 to Could antibiotics be a trigger for FFA?

50 Jun 2, 2014

"By the time I realized what was happening, I had lost both eyebrows, about two inche…"

PamW San Diego, CA, USA replied Mar 15, 2014 to Agressiveness of hair recession

9 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by MnM

"Hi, Pam. This week I noticed bruising under my right eye. I thought I bumped my eye.…"

PamW San Diego, CA, USA replied Jan 14, 2014 to Plaquenil side effects

4 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Brenda, IL US

"Check your spam or junk mail folder. Sometimes their emails go there."

PamW San Diego, CA, USA replied Oct 25, 2013 to Newcomer with questions about progression of FFA

13 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Ann

"Tiffany, your treatment is the treatment that most of us are on. It takes several mo…"

PamW San Diego, CA, USA replied Oct 18, 2013 to Some questions from another newcomer- specfically regarding eyebrow transplants

26 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Sam

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service