Halfbakedwho's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"No shelves show up here - that's in another picture. Ok, so maybe I could get this,…"

Halfbakedwho replied Feb 11, 2018 to Custom Hairpieces - Temples

13 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Maz

"So okay, this is actually my « good » side. Here you get a nice view of my ear, and…"

13 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Maz

""

13 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Maz

"Hi and thank you SO MUCH, you look lovely in this BTW.  So if I see this correctly,…"

13 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Maz

"Hi MnM we seem to have the same problem. I too have a ton of hair, and am having a h…"

Halfbakedwho replied Feb 9, 2018 to Custom Hairpieces - Temples

13 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Maz

"this is an amazing, important thread. Thank you so much. I want to take the time to…"

Halfbakedwho replied Jan 7, 2018 to Counselling?! We are our own!

16 Apr 5, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Yay!!! Congratulations!! Knocking on wood for you. Interesting about the sunscreen w…"

Halfbakedwho replied Dec 27, 2017 to Possible Burnout

4 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by Jacqui

"Interesting about the night versus morning - my dermatologist was very specific - mi…"

Halfbakedwho replied Dec 18, 2017 to Hi Ladies

8 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Halfbakedwho

"thanks for this news! I am currently using Minoxidil and Clobestan (spelling) but am…"

Halfbakedwho replied Dec 18, 2017 to Medication Break - 3 months on

4 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Jacqui

"I hear you. When I was first diagnosed last spring it was a nightmare, got no sleep.…"

Halfbakedwho replied Dec 14, 2017 to Has anyone had/tried cortisone shots to scalp?

20 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by lorrie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service