Halfbakedwho's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"I didn't know it would work, b/c everyone said nothing works! I went to a different…"

Halfbakedwho replied Aug 28, 2017 to Officially diagnosed now

26 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Leni

"This is interesting. I too used a lot of Tenax in the 80's and other crap. Now I'm u…"

Halfbakedwho replied Aug 27, 2017 to Officially diagnosed now

26 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Leni

"thank you, I am trying. I forgot how crazy-curly my hair is, and people who haven't…"

Halfbakedwho replied Aug 27, 2017 to Officially diagnosed now

26 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Leni

"Thanks to both of you! No I'm not itchy, and like I said, I could just be paranoid.…"

Halfbakedwho replied Aug 4, 2017 to Officially diagnosed now

26 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Leni

"Ok ten days later, and I think (am I paranoid) that I see new holes in my hair - abo…"

Halfbakedwho replied Aug 1, 2017 to Officially diagnosed now

26 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Leni

"Hi, here in France the diet suggested is a bit different, so I'm on that (no gluten,…"

Halfbakedwho replied Jul 30, 2017 to AIP Diet: Did you try it? On it now?

18 Mar 17, 2022
Reply by MeganLee5MQ

"Wow, I don't know - but I do know that I started to notice my hair loss two years ag…"

Halfbakedwho replied Jul 22, 2017 to Officially diagnosed now

26 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Leni

"Thank you! I feel like I'm in good hands in this specialized hospital unit for skin…"

Halfbakedwho replied Jul 22, 2017 to Officially diagnosed now

26 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Leni

"Am just starting a no-gluten, no dairy diet with magnesium supplements - this is rec…"

Halfbakedwho replied Jul 3, 2017 to Coimbra protocol

4 Mar 11, 2019
Reply by Mike Staffieri RHN

"Lol that works. I think exercise is ESSENTIAL. These days am not feeling so great bu…"

Halfbakedwho replied Jul 3, 2017 to Denial, or up and down

3 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by Minter

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service