Alice's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Ann, if you are having problems with itchy, tender scalp, you might want to try a te…"

Alice replied Jan 14, 2015 to Hair care products

10 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by sharon

"Terri, your tale is interesting and disturbing. I have not taken the medication you…"

Alice replied Oct 26, 2014 to Hydrochlorothiazide or Microzide (Brand Name)

22 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Joy

"Sallylwess, have you tried Rogaine for the thinning on top? I avoided using it for a…"

Alice replied Aug 28, 2014 to What type of hair overage do you use?

23 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Sad in chicago

"KayDeeW, I am sorry your derm brushed off your concerns with the comment about looki…"

Alice replied Aug 24, 2014 to Wondering if there could be a connection: FFA, Bowens disease, Sarcoidosis, Endometriosis & (pre surgery malignant ) Thyroid Nodule...

2 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by KayDeeW

"Annie, are you using any topicals? I and a few others have found clobetasol to be ve…"

Alice replied May 30, 2014 to A new drug for FFA - Avodart

31 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Christi Q.

"Glenda, that is a disturbing report from down under, no pun intended, but it doesn't…"

Alice replied May 30, 2014 to A new drug for FFA - Avodart

31 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Christi Q.

"I started out using 2% minoxidil twice a day, since my scalp is easily irritated. Af…"

Alice replied May 15, 2014 to Recently diagnosed with FFA but pretty sure it goes further than that

7 May 15, 2014
Reply by Classical Anne in NC mountains

"Kathy, I am sorry to hear about your recent FFA diagnosis but think that your fears…"

Alice replied May 15, 2014 to Recently diagnosed with FFA but pretty sure it goes further than that

7 May 15, 2014
Reply by Classical Anne in NC mountains

"Sally, I have a friend with FFA who is taking both plaquenil and Avodart, although s…"

Alice replied May 13, 2014 to A new drug for FFA - Avodart

31 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Christi Q.

"I was offered Avodart by 2 derms, but decided not to take it. I am trying spearmint,…"

Alice replied May 13, 2014 to A new drug for FFA - Avodart

31 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Christi Q.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service