Maz's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi MnM I'm in Australia so you can't follow my tracks but I can tell you about my ex…"

Maz replied Feb 5, 2018 to Custom Hairpieces - Temples

13 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Maz

"You will love them. They seem so dark because you are used to them being non-existan…"

Maz replied Oct 7, 2017 to Microblading

7 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Minter

"Has anyone ever had FFA totally go away - for years - without a cocktail of drugs. Y…"

Maz replied Aug 28, 2017 to Hairline lowering / forehead reduction

17 May 13, 2018
Reply by BubbaLu

"I think toppers are the way to go. I started by buying cheap items, different styles…"

Maz replied Aug 28, 2017 to Hair Toppers

9 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by Minter

"Hi again, There is much more to FFA than losing some hair. I believe there is a conn…"

Maz replied Aug 14, 2017 to Vitamin D Deficiency?

35 Mar 1, 2021
Reply by Antonio Ward

"So many questions. OK - sunscreen. My mother is a redhead with very white skin. She…"

Maz replied Aug 6, 2017 to Vitamin D Deficiency?

35 Mar 1, 2021
Reply by Antonio Ward

"We may be onto something. I wouldn't be surprised if Sunscreens do initiate a lack o…"

Maz replied Aug 4, 2017 to Vitamin D Deficiency?

35 Mar 1, 2021
Reply by Antonio Ward

"Just a minute into a look at this subject and I found that sebaceous cysts are also…"

Maz replied Aug 2, 2017 to Vitamin D Deficiency?

35 Mar 1, 2021
Reply by Antonio Ward

"This started me thinking. I have studied genetics in the past (80's) and have mainta…"

Maz replied Aug 1, 2017 to Vitamin D Deficiency?

35 Mar 1, 2021
Reply by Antonio Ward

"Hi MnM. That sounds so like my daughter and I. The only real difference is that we a…"

Maz replied Jun 4, 2016 to 3 FFA cases in one family

15 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by MnM

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service