NatalieW's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh I'm sorry you're having such a hard time with this. I noticed hair loss after abo…"

NatalieW replied Jun 24, 2015 to So much hair loss from Rogaine!

22 Feb 20, 2020
Reply by emillnoore

"Hi Rachel, I did notice some shedding when I started Regaine but it only lasted a fe…"

NatalieW replied Jun 11, 2015 to New here

28 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by April

"Hi Rachel - I wash my hair every day with Neutrogena T-gel (which I hate the smell o…"

NatalieW replied May 26, 2015 to New here

28 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by April

"I find that I just get used to the amount of hair loss I have, resign myself to that…"

NatalieW replied May 21, 2015 to New here

28 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by April

"Hi Rachel, so sorry to hear that you have been diagnosed with FFA so young.  I have…"

NatalieW replied May 21, 2015 to New here

28 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by April

"Hi Lo -I agree with the others. You look gorgeous and have a lovely family. I think…"

NatalieW replied Apr 14, 2015 to Success Stories?

29 May 2, 2015
Reply by Will Be Healed

"Hi Sally. No I haven't had any flaking on my scalp. I have always had small white bi…"

NatalieW replied Feb 21, 2015 to Regaine

14 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by MJ

"I agree with Anne - it certainly works on eyebrows! I don't know about the hair on m…"

NatalieW replied Feb 11, 2015 to Regaine

14 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by MJ

"Thanks Tray G for sharing. Sas - I'm looking for one for curly hair too! Seems like…"

NatalieW replied Feb 4, 2015 to Possible solution to hiding hair loss

12 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by TrayG

"Thanks for starting this discussion Debs. I have had redness in my right eye for abo…"

NatalieW replied Feb 3, 2015 to EPISCLERITIS - eye condition

9 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Debs

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service