Beez's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"First, I am sorry for your loss of your uncle. My understanding is that it's extrmem…"

Beez replied Jun 29, 2017 to random thoughts

32 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

"The reason I mention hair dyes is that if we constantly assault our hair follicles w…"

Beez replied Jun 29, 2017 to random thoughts

32 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

"Oh how I do understand all those emotions! Sometimes I feel so sad and helpless and…"

Beez replied May 15, 2017 to Your experience with topical steroid lotions?

8 Jun 11, 2017
Reply by AnnieMay

"Interesting and I suspect this is where we will find the answer. I too developed glu…"

Beez replied May 15, 2017 to Columbia U Derm Dr's, Dr Angela Christiano and my own, Dr. Lindsey Bordone are starting research.

21 May 16, 2017
Reply by Leni

"Steroids did nothing for me ....my doc says it reduced inflammation but if my hair i…"

Beez replied May 15, 2017 to Your experience with topical steroid lotions?

8 Jun 11, 2017
Reply by AnnieMay

"LOL, I think we all do that-- look at other women's hairlines...."

Beez replied May 10, 2017 to New to FFA

35 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Minter

"Same for me, eyebrows first. That's what originally sent me to the dermatologist--"

35 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Minter

"Hi Temmelou! If you need advice and support, this surely is the place. I would say t…"

35 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Minter

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service