Minter's Discussions (139)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"I actually had an enlarged thyroid and part of it removed about 20 years ago, but ot…"

Minter replied Aug 18, 2016 to Another FFA Diagnosis

31 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Minter

"You have good attitude, BU, you are on here and talking about it and you will get to…"

Minter replied Aug 5, 2016 to Another FFA Diagnosis

31 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Minter

"I was thinking of our sweating heads this morning as I was getting ready for my day,…"

Minter replied Aug 5, 2016 to Newly diagnosed

5 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Minter

"Had the acupuncturist the other day, she suggests a paleo diet to calm/steady my imm…"

Minter replied Aug 5, 2016 to Another FFA Diagnosis

31 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Minter

"Bless you all dear girlfriends! Though we are miles and continents apart, I feel I h…"

Minter replied Aug 4, 2016 to Another FFA Diagnosis

31 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Minter

"***After I signed off and started thinking about my post, I came back on as I wanted…"

Minter replied Aug 3, 2016 to Another FFA Diagnosis

31 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Minter

"I am so sorry Bu, I have just been diagnosed too and was told the same thing,  that…"

Minter replied Aug 3, 2016 to Newly diagnosed

5 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Minter

"Mel, that is a great suggestion, to use the arm "coolers" I have seen them, but neve…"

Minter replied Aug 3, 2016 to Another FFA Diagnosis

31 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Minter

"Wow what great replies!  cubbieblue, I'm sorry to hear about your cancer, I hope you…"

Minter replied Aug 2, 2016 to Another FFA Diagnosis

31 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Minter

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service