Mel's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Google "Time magazine sunscreen coral reefs." Coconut oil is a good natural moisturi…"

Mel replied Jul 18, 2017 to Please reply if you have used sunblock prior to FFA diagnosis. Having an aha moment!

42 Dec 15, 2018
Reply by Overthis2018

"Why risk using the typical sunscreens? It's not worth the risk, especially for FFA f…"

Mel replied Jul 18, 2017 to Please reply if you have used sunblock prior to FFA diagnosis. Having an aha moment!

42 Dec 15, 2018
Reply by Overthis2018

"Related research was posted on this site. I do also think Wellness Mama, the link yo…"

42 Dec 15, 2018
Reply by Overthis2018

"Wow. So intense @jonpolo. I believe these symptoms are all definitely related to wha…"

Mel replied May 5, 2017 to Legs and arms

17 May 10, 2017
Reply by jonpolo

"Would love to hear how it goes."

Mel replied May 5, 2017 to Legs and arms

17 May 10, 2017
Reply by jonpolo

"I don't know if you all saw the information from that conference where the experts a…"

Mel replied Apr 30, 2017 to Legs and arms

17 May 10, 2017
Reply by jonpolo

"Yes no rash but arm itchiness. For me it's only in the left forearm. I don't know if…"

Mel replied Apr 29, 2017 to Legs and arms

17 May 10, 2017
Reply by jonpolo

"I also use castor oil on my eyebrows at night. I believe it HAS helped them to grow…"

Mel replied Apr 29, 2017 to Still new to FFA. What are three positive things you do to help you look and feel better about YOU

10 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

"Thank you! By the way with the henna I order the "Malluma Kristolovino" which acts l…"

Mel replied Apr 29, 2017 to Still new to FFA. What are three positive things you do to help you look and feel better about YOU

10 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

"Hi, AnnieMay and everyone. I use Desert Essence apple and ginger shampoo and coconut…"

10 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service