Robin's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Minter, it dawned on me to give it a try when talking to friends who were givin…"

Robin replied Jul 25, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"Well good luck with the CBD oil that you have..........it took weeks to 2months to s…"

Robin replied Jul 25, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"HI, glad you are interested....and I know it must be frustrating to not be able to g…"

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"Hi Sally, if you look at the earlier comments on this thread you will find where I s…"

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"Hi, well try it......not sure what is in it but you can try......this is not an exac…"

Robin replied Jun 25, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"Erika, I also followed the AIP as written about by Sarah Ballentyne....online as Pal…"

Robin replied Jun 21, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"Good Luck, Give it at least a month or more. I am still improving (4 1/2 months)...I…"

Robin replied Jun 14, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"No side effects, the oil is a coconut oil base and very good on the skin....there ar…"

Robin replied Jun 4, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"Hi Liz Lov I just completed 4 months applying the tinctures directly to my hairline…"

Robin replied Jun 2, 2018 to Trying a new approach with CBD oil...

31 Apr 20, 2023
Reply by anettemandell

"Hi, i just completed 4 months applying the tinctures and am so happy with my results…"

Robin replied Jun 2, 2018 to Trying a new approach with CBD oil...

31 Apr 20, 2023
Reply by anettemandell

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service