DragonandFox's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe you can find a School near you too MJ?  :)"

DragonandFox replied Jul 14, 2015 to Acupuncture

4 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by DragonandFox

"Oh SLE...you are making my eyes sad too now.  :(   I do not say this to minimize you…"

DragonandFox replied Jul 14, 2015 to Please help me understand :(

6 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by DragonandFox

"Mel, I will try to explain to you as best I can somewhat of how I understood Dr J's…"

DragonandFox replied Jun 29, 2015 to Acupuncture

4 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by DragonandFox

"No Lo. I am not.  I was getting the Steroid shots in my Dr's office once a month (ha…"

DragonandFox replied Jun 28, 2015 to Haircuts and styles

6 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by DragonandFox

"I'd like to return to this thread to see if anyone can contribute new info about wha…"

DragonandFox replied Jun 28, 2015 to Natural or Organic Products

12 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by DragonandFox

"Hi Rachel. I was diagnosed in Jan this year (2015).  I turned 52 in Oct. 2 weeks bef…"

DragonandFox replied Jun 16, 2015 to New here

28 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by April

"I am wondering about some hairstyle options too for people with FFA. I've been getti…"

DragonandFox replied Jun 16, 2015 to Haircuts and styles

6 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by DragonandFox

"Hi Sandy, I actually noticed my roots looked black over a year prior to getting my d…"

DragonandFox replied May 4, 2015 to Skin surrounding follicles now black after being inflamed and red??

13 May 28, 2015
Reply by Chris

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service