DragonandFox's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jack_86.  I have not tried the LDN. I asked My Dr. but I can't recall her answer,…"

DragonandFox replied Feb 5, 2018 to Low Dose Naltrexone

8 Feb 7, 2018
Reply by akb

"We had this conversation in this group a couple of years ago.  There were two dermat…"

DragonandFox replied Jan 30, 2018 to Please reply if you have used sunblock prior to FFA diagnosis. Having an aha moment!

42 Dec 15, 2018
Reply by Overthis2018

"actually, I think it did give me insomnia, but I got it sorted out. I was sure it wa…"

DragonandFox replied Dec 1, 2017 to HELP! Insomnia source? Could it be finasteride and/or Clobetasol?

6 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by JannyLi

"Jacq. I am very much looking forward to hearing how you fair med-free.  I was diagno…"

DragonandFox replied Sep 13, 2017 to Medication Break

39 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by Jacqui

"I don't think that's true however, unless I have a flareup things have stabilized. I…"

DragonandFox replied Aug 23, 2017 to FFA burns itself out - has anybody reached this stage?

28 Jun 22, 2018
Reply by Lori H

"Wow Sallywess, what you're saying is SO familiar!  Not all the same issues. NO Thyro…"

DragonandFox replied May 14, 2017 to Columbia U Derm Dr's, Dr Angela Christiano and my own, Dr. Lindsey Bordone are starting research.

21 May 16, 2017
Reply by Leni

"Don't be sorry Charlotte!  it's a terrible thing!  It does seem for most of us the d…"

DragonandFox replied May 13, 2017 to Facial papules

31 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Oddtimes83

"Hi akb, I have experienced that in the past but, honestly, to this day can not be su…"

DragonandFox replied May 13, 2017 to Metallic taste in mouth

1 May 13, 2017
Reply by DragonandFox

"yes, as "Sad in Chicago" and the others have said.  "this disease is stupid and trau…"

DragonandFox replied May 13, 2017 to Columbia U Derm Dr's, Dr Angela Christiano and my own, Dr. Lindsey Bordone are starting research.

21 May 16, 2017
Reply by Leni

"I also can only use the Clobetasol Sally.  yes, my scalp stopped burning by the late…"

DragonandFox replied Apr 30, 2017 to Localized spot at hairline/forhead on left side burning non stop (or frost bite burning feeling) also Atophied skin....

10 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by DragonandFox

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service