chris for hair's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't know the best place to post this but this seems appropriate. This is a copy of…"

chris for hair replied Oct 7, 2013 to European hair wigs - Gemtress, Impression, Follea, or custom-made from Russia?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I am sorry, I thought I just replied to a thread that say you wear a Follea Topper..…"

chris for hair replied Oct 6, 2013 to 'The Gripper' wigs sold by Peggy Knight

70 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

"Follea toppers are beautiful, but if you are just starting out you may want to stay…"

chris for hair replied Oct 6, 2013 to Please read, seeking advice on hair pieces

11 May 27, 2017
Reply by alannagriffin46@yahoo.com

"Don't know what I did here, just wanted top say that there are as many toppers on th…"

chris for hair replied Oct 6, 2013 to Please read, seeking advice on hair pieces

11 May 27, 2017
Reply by alannagriffin46@yahoo.com

"After 30+ years in the business I have learned that shampoo and conditioner are a ve…"

chris for hair replied Oct 4, 2013 to Shampoo/conditioner suggestions for human hair wigs

28 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Your picture is adorable, hope you know how beautiful you look in the piece, but I'l…"

chris for hair replied Oct 3, 2013 to 'The Gripper' wigs sold by Peggy Knight

70 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

"No, it isn't stupid, usually a ventilator will have on hand several colors or it can…"

chris for hair replied Sep 29, 2013 to Netting shows

13 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by chris for hair

"Yes, ventilating is tying hair into the system. I have found that it only takes a fe…"

chris for hair replied Sep 29, 2013 to Netting shows

13 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by chris for hair

"Really tired of the debates between Follea and Freedom. I have seen large bald spots…"

chris for hair replied Sep 28, 2013 to Netting shows

13 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by chris for hair

"Hair can be reventilated into the part. It is a simple process but you must use the…"

chris for hair replied Sep 28, 2013 to Netting shows

13 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by chris for hair

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service