Alo-mom's Discussions (356)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"No, I have never heard of this and am very skeptical about it. VERY SKEPTICAL Sorry"

Alo-mom replied Nov 10, 2017 to Fasting for autoimmune cure

7 Dec 29, 2018
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"I would have thought that the biopsy would have confirmed whether or not you have AA…"

Alo-mom replied Nov 8, 2017 to Help I'm unsure if I have alopecia areata

2 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by chris for hair

"As the mother of a daughter with Alopecia I suggest you contact the National Alopeci…"

Alo-mom replied Nov 8, 2017 to Two year old with Alopecia

6 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by chris_s

"Alopecia is a wait and see kind of condition. I had a boss years ago that lost spots…"

Alo-mom replied Nov 1, 2017 to Decisions

2 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by hagster

"I know you are looking for answers. We have all been there, either for ourselves or…"

Alo-mom replied Nov 1, 2017 to Newly diagnosed with alopecia areata - Depressed

2 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Pamplemousse

"I believe it would take no less then 2 months. Most custom wigs take this amount of…"

Alo-mom replied Oct 24, 2017 to Freedom Wigs - How Long Does It Take To Get One

4 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by CarmenJones

"Hello, honestly hard to say, The lighting seems different. Regaine has been used for…"

Alo-mom replied Oct 22, 2017 to Using regaine for almost 12 weeks

1 Oct 22, 2017
Reply by Alo-mom

"Good morning. There are three different caps that I suggest to ladies with AA  that…"

Alo-mom replied Oct 1, 2017 to Freedom Wigs

4 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by jasonkidd

"Many Dermatologist are not that familiar with AA. Yes, the bald spot is smooth but m…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 28, 2017 to Hair shedding process, need some answers. :)

3 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by jasonkidd

"Hence, the problem with AA is no one knows where it ends up. In my daughters case it…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 28, 2017 to Recently diagnosed with AA and questioning a few things

1 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Alo-mom

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service