Rascalx2's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"So been on xeljanz for over a year, starged w 10mgs.... nothing, 15 mgs ... nothing,…"

Rascalx2 replied Dec 8, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have heard it and derm suggested , I just don’t react well to antihistamines.. I b…"

Rascalx2 replied Nov 27, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Suz, how long you been on xeljanz and what is stomach issue?"

Rascalx2 replied Nov 22, 2017 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

"Good for you, so happy it’s working for you, I’m around same time as you lost it AU…"

Rascalx2 replied Nov 20, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I increased dose to 20mg started to have growth, shot in ass of steroids really help…"

Rascalx2 replied Nov 19, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I had my derm suggest trying Allegra for Alopecia but I didn’t want to take it becau…"

Rascalx2 replied Nov 19, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sandy, so sorry you and your daughter are going through this difficult time. We love…"

Rascalx2 replied Nov 9, 2017 to Tears, Fears and uncertainty

35 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Claudia Lewis

"By the way zeljanz has been very good for my ulcerative colitis... xeljanz may be a…"

Rascalx2 replied Sep 17, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"TMB if I knew what this alopecia was when it first started happening to me and knew…"

Rascalx2 replied Sep 17, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Awesome katrina,!! Im having same issues, pretty covered top back part of head but t…"

Rascalx2 replied Sep 15, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service