Rascalx2's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"I wanted to say this; Im on vacation, and often see guys coming across as that they…"

Rascalx2 replied Aug 25, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Ive had alopecia for 1 1/2 year, never heard of it or knew what it was until i had d…"

Rascalx2 replied Aug 25, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"20 mgs? Im on 20mgs and have had pretty good results.. full beard, eyebrows coming i…"

Rascalx2 replied Aug 24, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I think that their target audience is for natural balding from genetics. i think tha…"

Rascalx2 replied Aug 15, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Anybody try allegra for alopecia? My derm said to try it but Im not expecting much.…"

Rascalx2 replied Aug 8, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I noticed my appetite increased alot when I started xeljanz, Not sure if that may th…"

Rascalx2 replied Aug 8, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Im gonna give shots a try, I m going to derm friday to talk about it. I thought it w…"

Rascalx2 replied Aug 1, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I dont know if alopecia has anything to do w passing out but I had an experience of…"

Rascalx2 replied Jul 31, 2017 to Feedback about your experiences with doctors and nurses when first being diagnosed

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

""During" alopecia? Has your alopecia gone into remission? I want to buy all the sham…"

Rascalx2 replied Jul 28, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I think the issue with getting an appt with a derm in a timely matter is impossible!…"

Rascalx2 replied Jul 26, 2017 to Feedback about your experiences with doctors and nurses when first being diagnosed

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service